DPS Permit Test
Hello and Welcome to Approved Online Drivers Ed!
We know you’re eager and excited to get your Driver’s License and take to the open road. And we’re certainly thrilled to help you get there, but first there are a few simple steps and requirements you’ll need to complete, before you’re able to get behind-the-wheel.
- Register for our Online Course
- Request your Parent Taught Driver Education (PTDE) Program Guide
- Successfully complete Module 1 (6 Hours)
- Pass your “Permit” Test (Online & Included for Free)
- Schedule your Permit Application Appointment with DPS (Link in “Help” tab)
- Submit Required Documents to the Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Boom! Buckle Up & Proceed with Caution!